Autumn / Winter Vaccines at Rushbottom Lane Surgery
Autumn Flu & COVID-19 Booster Vaccines
Book now for your 2022 Autumn/Winter Flu and Covid-19 Booster vaccinations
Who can book and how?
If you are eligible for vaccination you will receive either:
- An SMS message with a link to book online (if you have a mobile number registered with us), or
- A letter inviting you to telephone the surgery any weekday after 10am to book.
If you believe you should have received an invite, have had an invite via the NHS but not us, or you are housebound and require a home visit, please contact us.
When are the vaccine clinics happening?
Please note all session are by appointment only.
For people aged over 65:
- Saturday 1st October (9am - 5pm)
- Saturday 15th October (9am - 1pm)
- Weekdays from 17th to 21st October (11.30am-2.30pm)
For those aged 18-65:
- Saturday 8th October (9am-5pm)
- Saturday 15th October (1pm-5pm)
- Tuesday evenings: 11th, 18th, 25th October (6pm-8pm)
- Weekdays: 31st Oct & 1st Nov (11.30am-2.30pm)
For more information on the COVID-19 and Flu vaccines, who should get the vaccines and answers to frequently asked questions, visit the dedicated NHS websites here: