These nurses are attached to the practice from the Health Authority and, on recommendation from a doctor, provide nursing care in the home.
The health visitors work in conjunction with the doctor and are based in the community clinics.
They can be contacted by telephone on the following numbers:
- Thundersley Clinic 8 Kenneth Road, Thundersley. 01268 366820
- Hadleigh Clinic 49 London Road, Hadleigh. 01702 578600
The midwife can offer a domino delivery at Southend Hospital to certain mothers and provides postnatal advice and care in the home.
She can be contacted through the midwife's clerk on 01702 221200.
We have a GP referral Counselling service.
A phlebotomist will be available to take blood from the following clinics:
- Tyrells Centre, 39 Seamore Avenue, Benfleet - THIS CLINIC BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on Tel: 01702 422555 09:00 - 12:20 Monday - Friday
- Canvey Island Outpatients Clinic, Long Road, Canvey Island - No appointment necessary - Monday - Friday 08:15 - 15:45
- Hadleigh Clinic, London Road, Hadleigh - No appointment necessary - Monday and Wednesday 09:00 - 12:00, Tuesday 09:00 - 11:30